Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm so Thankful!

I thought I'd use this opportunity to list just a few things I'm eternally grateful for.  There is so much!


  • The Lord's Grace, Love, and unending Mercies.  I don't say that to be full of cliche's.  I really mean that.
  • A warm house with good food, heating, cooling, cable TV (with DVR :P), running hot water, and warm clothes in our dressers!
  • A hard working best friend (who also happens to be my husband) that loves us with every breath he takes.
  • A family vacation that is only a day away!  All of the different ways that's worked out so wonderfully (rental car, borrowed movies, dvd player, and GPS.)
  • Health!  For our entire household!
  • Two beautiful, smart, and amazing boys.  Their love and intelligence humbles me every day.  I know they are great despite me, but it does bring me a measure of confidence as a mother to see how they are developing.
  • The Internet.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to reach out, communicate, and have friends who support and challenge me in the Big Wide World.
  • A car that runs and is paid for!
  • I'm thankful for the future vehicle we'll have that'll allow more space and the opportunity for me to 'run' when I want to.
  • I'm so thankful and excited that my cooking skills are becoming not only good, but Delicious!
  • I'm thankful for a little boy who wants to listen.  I love it when he does what I ask and then says, "Good Listen" because he wants me to know he did.
  • I'm so thankful I can stay home, have all our needs met, and even some wants!
And last, but certainly not least, I'm thankful for my born again experience.  For the healing and revelation God has brought into my life through His Word, the Holy Spirit, my husband, friends, and two boys.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful things to be blessed with :) Praise God!

    ReplyDelete